To effectively go and carry Christ’s love into the community.
To CONNECT with God and one another as branches of our True Vine.
To grow in VITALITY, producing and multiplying the fruit of love and joy.
To provide a SHELTER of hope for the world through the storms of life.
In 1839, Mr. William Gay deeded three acres of land for a single purpose: that the Word of God would be proclaimed on this land forevermore. Over 175 years later, his vision continues to be fulfilled. In 2016, Gay’s Chapel was renamed “The Arbor” to reflect our vision of being a shelter of rest spiritual renewal in the community and to honor the original Brush Arbor where worship first began on this site.